Thank you so much for restoring me back to health. It feels so good to be back to normal and free of pain, so a thousand thanks!
Chiropractic is a primary health care discipline that treats the musculoskeletal system and is designed to enhance health and wellbeing. It mainly focuses on the spine and the associated functioning of the nervous system – both of which have a huge impact on overall health.
In the case of musculoskeletal problems a chiropractor can diagnose and treat a condition as well as work to prevent problems in future.
Through gentle, specific manipulation of joints by hand, a chiropractor works to alleviate tension to improve mobility and provide relief from pain and discomfort.
The treatment you receive during your consultation may be supplemented with follow-up exercises and lifestyle changes, which will reinforce the work carried out in your sessions.
With a major focus on the spine in chiropractic, improving and maintaining mobility is a key goal of treatment whatever a client’s age or occupation.
As a non-invasive treatment chiropractic does not use surgery or medicine.
It is beneficial in the treatment of:
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms
- General acute and chronic back ache and back pain (not as a result of injury or accident)
- Mechanical neck pain (not resulting from injury, such as whiplash)
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Migraine prevention
- Joint pain including knee and hip pain resulting from arthritis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints and soft tissue disorders
- Short-term management of ankle sprains
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow caused by associated musculoskeletal conditions
- An inability to relax
- Joint pain