About King Street Chiropractic and Natural Health Centre
Located on the border of Newcastle-under-Lyme and Stoke-on-Trent and founded in 2010, King Street Chiropractic and Natural Health Centre is the only local practice offering the McTimoney chiropractic treatment – a non-invasive holistic therapy.
The practice reputation is excellent, built on the professionalism and expertise of fully qualified chiropractors, complementary therapists and alternative therapy practitioners. All therapists are registered with their respective professional governing bodies such as The General Chiropractic Council (GCC) and McTimoney Chiropractic Association (MCA).
King Street Chiropractic and Natural Health Centre welcomes patients of all ages, including babies and pregnant ladies.
Joint and muscle pain
As a small practice we offer a friendly caring approach to all clients to help with generalised aches and pains and numerous conditions including:
- General acute and chronic back ache and back pain (not as a result of injury or accident)
- Mechanical neck pain (not resulting from injury, such as whiplash)
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Migraine prevention
- Joint pain including knee and hip pain resulting from arthritis
- Cramp and muscle spasms
- Minor sports injuries and tension
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints and soft tissue disorders
- Short-term management of ankle sprains
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow caused by associated musculoskeletal conditions
- An inability to relax
Mental and physical relaxation
To compliment the benefits of chiropractic, clients can also choose from an additional range of holistic therapies that are designed to encourage relaxation and relieve emotional tension. These techniques can also offer support to clients suffering from conditions such as anxiety and claustrophobia.
Ensuring a truly holistic approach
During a visit to King Street Chiropractic and Natural Health Centre you’ll benefit from a holistic approach to your health. What this means is that any recommendations or therapy you receive will be given in the ‘entire’ context of your individual medical history and lifestyle circumstances rather than a set of symptoms such as back pain or sciatica. This ensures you remain in complete control and that you will receive the best possible course of action for your concerns.
Your health and well-being is a priority and we work to support you staying fit and healthy in the most natural way possible.